Sunday, June 14, 2009

back.

wow, how time flies....

This trip has been very different than i thought it would be. only 13 days left! i don't want to leave!!!

So obviously, i haven't been good about update the ol' blog. my bad. When i haven't been out and about, i've been working on some self given homework for my espaƱol (which is coming along quite nicely). this is me working hard...


I've actually been really bad about downloading and editing my photos, which is something i wanted to work on while i am here. i must've downloaded like 20 gigs of photos today... eesh. there's still 13 days, i guess... i WILL do better.

My taco count is totally fucked...it's just uncountable at this point. I think my bug bite count would be good competition for my taco count. damn bugs LOVE my blood. My mom says, "it's because you're so sweet!" (i definitely get my dorkiness from my mom).

Fun fact: i've watched oceans eleven 5 times, and xmen and x2 twice. i have trouble sleeping at night... no better way to pass the time then with brad, george, and matt, with a side of comic book nerdiness.

There is so much i want to share!!!!! i want to work on multimedias, because i've been recording a lot of sound, but my Final Cut is constantly having heart attacks... it's impossible to get anything done.

Anywho, here's a small series i enjoy...








more to come....

i'm back!

adios.

1 comment:

ellen said...

looking good! can't wait to see you when you get back <3