Monday, May 25, 2009

esa fue la semana número uno.

one week down, five to go.

i already know i'm not going to want to leave...
just like in india. geezus, i have some problem.

i better not pull that same stunt now or in Chile. paul would kill me.

I realized i haven't told you guys where exactly i am right now. i'm in Tecomán, Colima. My dad grew up here. i love it.

you know what it is? it's the culture. it's soo rich with tradition, family, and kindness. what's the US culture? fat people, malls, and plastic surgery??

okay, okay, i'm being a bit harsh. I think you know what i mean, though. i love my home, but i wish it had more... substance.

anyways, my family is amazing. i haven't started my spanish classes yet, but i'm already picking up a lot. i can finally have conversations! it's totally rad. even though my primos laugh at me because my pronunciation is sometimes off, i keep at it. It's cool, because it's the first time i've really ever had a chance to get to know them, and they're great!

soon i will post pictures of everyone.

yesterday, i had sushi for dinner.
weird, but delicious.

that's all.

taco count: 24

adios!

No comments: