Thursday, May 21, 2009

aborto

it's hot.

i don't know exactly how hot... because i don't know the conversion from Celsius to Fahrenheit. i'm too lazy and hot to look it up. i don't think i want to know.

Last night, i walked about 6 blocks to get dinner with my cousins at 930PM. i had to stop to get water because it was so hot my thighs were dripping with sweat. 930PM!! i'm not kidding, it was disgusting.

Then we ate at a street stand called "dogos, hamburger & sushi"

in the US, i think i would've found a different place to eat, but when in rome...?

i ate a piece of warm sushi, and a room temperature hot dog with bacon around it.

don't worry, this one wasn't mine.. it was marlenne's.

it was good, but in retrospect, that might not have been the best idea. my dad would've killed me. thankfully, i didn't get sick.

anyways, time for the main attraction...

i don't know what your beliefs on abortion are... but here's the video i helped my cousin make for class:

(the girls know how funny this is)
my cousin is the doctora in the video! she was hilarious with that poker thing.. hahah

keep in mind, this was only my 3rd day in mexico... i literally barely knew what was going on. most shots we only shot once. AH. what i'm trying to say is, don't judge me from this camera work, hahah.

i don't think this is what paul had in mind when he said to work on multimedia while i was gone...

taco count: 14

peace.

No comments: