Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mamallapuram

November 3, 2008
Mamallapuram
few favorites....

i seriously don't need to saturate my images... everything is so colorful here


This man got really mad at me for taking his picture, but i like it!


there are bikes everywhere


I love animals, but i'm afraid to touch any here.. you understand


This boy was just naked. by himself. no adults anywhere near.


I love everything here.


coconuts are everywhere


I love textures. i cannot get enough.


So this lady hates me. I took her picture, and she wanted me to give her money after. That would normally be fine, but all i had was american $20 bills. I dug through my bag and found one rupee (there are 47 rupees to an american dollar). I gave her the rupee, and she threw it back at me and probably cursed. i couldn't understand what she said.... but i'm sure it wasn't good.


That's all for now!

more soon!

No comments: